Great Websites for home learning! All packs are free. Please do not feel like you have to complete or try all of them, they are simply options to try!
- 6pm – Read along with Oliver Jeffers – Oliver Jeffers is reading one of his books each day at 6pm on Instagram. He will then post the videos on his website. www.oliverjeffers.com
- Shrewsbury Town in the Community are providing English and Maths Activities for KS1 and 2 https://www.shrewsburytowninthecommunity.com/activities/maths-literacy/
- https://classroomsecrets.co.uk/free-home-learning-packs/ – free downloadable resources (Year 1 & 2)
- https://pages.sumdog.com/ – personalised maths and spellings
- https://www.britishscienceweek.org/plan-your-activities/activity-packs/ – Science Resources for Primary
- https://www.britishmuseum.org/ – Virtual tour