Wake yourself up this morning with a Joe Wicks workout on youtube!
Maths: This week could be all about counting!
- Can you count to 100?
- Write the numbers 1-100
- Skip Count in 2, 5 or 10 jumps; 2, 4, 6, 8, 10!
- Count backwards
- Write down some numbers and choose one blindfolded and start counting from that number!
- Match numbers to a picture
- Use dominoes
- Time something by counting and see if you can beat records!
- Count how many different sets of objects you have in your house; how many bowls do you have?
- Count the bumbs on lego
English: Learn about Verbs and write sentences
Keep learning with the BBC Bitesize website – it has great information and tools to help you at home. Here is this weeks schedules for each year group.